Friday, February 26, 2010

CHALLENGE COMPLETE!!

Yesterday was the last day of this challenge for me and I am very excited today!! I feel as if I gained a part of me that I was missing for a week. Overall I think this was a very interesting exercise but would probably never do it again. But it did teach me that I use a lot more technology than I thought I did and we take advantage of technology because it is so readily available. It is neat looking back now realizing that I participated in activities I have not done so in a while (card playing, board games, going for a walk, reading). I am sure than if it was nice outside this challenge would have been a little easier, but luckily for me I had a lot of studying to do so this really got me to focus! I think the important lession from this is use things if you NEED to, not just because you want them.

No comments:

Post a Comment